Monday 30 November 2009

Christmas Lunch




Early Christmas lunch at a friend's house yesterday. She is a very good cook, generous hostess and has a pretty garden which she works very hard in. An invitation to lunch is always a treat for me as I don't like cooking or gardening but I do like to eat and admire the efforts of others in the garden. I am showing a couple of pics. of the food, table setting and garden with a great view of Lake Illawarra as a backdrop to the garden.
The plate of chocolate slices was my rather pathetic contribution to lunch. Condensed milk and crushed biscuits were involved in the making but I don't think they were as good as the recipe promised.











2 comments:

  1. Your friend's house and garden look lovely, and what a view. I do like her fireplace and the way it has been decorated. Thanks for showing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I go again. Glad you enjoyed the day. It is always lovely to spend the day with good friends. I am sorry I did not spend more time on the tree and gave up because it was late at night and I was very tired. Glad the lawn was mowed though.Thank you for the slice I polished off the left overs on Monday.Wishing all your followers a very Happy and Joyous Christmas.

    ReplyDelete